No job too small, please contact us today to discuss how we can help you.
For a FREE estimate call 07515360290 or email at the link below.
We have learnt that great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We believe that we are the best in the business, having staff that hold enhanced DBS certification and are security cleared to give you peace of mind.
Greystones Gardening Services endeavors to finish all jobs on schedule and with the highest level of quality. Either a one off job or a regular client we always focus on a personalized service, competitive rates and customer satisfaction. We always strive to exceed expectations.
Winners of Gainsborough in Bloom 2018
Lawn mowing and after care - Hedge trimming - Plant maintenance - Weeding - Fence maintenance and repairs - Garden clearance (Registered waste carriers) - Installing raised beds - Pond installation - Garden shed erection / removal - Tree planting / removal and much more.
Terms and Conditions
Greystones Gardening Services will agree a price and the scope of each task and payment terms directly with You, the Customer, before commencing a job.
In return we will require you to agree to the following:
1) Greystones Gardening Services require ONE person to provide direction as to the services to be delivered and the same person to agree that these have been delivered on completion to Your satisfaction. If You are not satisfied with the work carried out it must be brought to our attention within 24 hours explaining why You are not satisfied.
2) If You are acting as an agent, landlord or are a business please ask us to explain our commercial terms.
3) Payment is required within the time frame set out on your Invoice. Late payment may incur a £10 admin fee.
4) As a regular customer we ask You to ensure adequate access and parking so we can deliver the services promptly.
5) Failure to observe an appointment may incur a fee.
6) Greystones Gardening Services accept no responsibility for loss or damage caused to Your property due to You leaving the property unsecured to allow us to carry out the work in Your absence.
7) Greystones Gardening Services ask You to inform us of cables or service pipes either buried or obscured. Greystones Gardening Services accept no responsibility for any damage caused during the work if this is not pointed out beforehand.
8) If unforeseen conditions or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Greystones Gardening Services causes delay or prevents the service being carried out in accordance with the price and scope of each task then we will have the right to review the price and scope and / or re-schedule the work for a future date.